1. Get your yearly property tax notice
Yearly property income tax notices are delivered every May. Contact your home taxation workplace in the event that you did not receive your income tax notice because of the end of June.
City of Vancouver residents need to hold back until their tax that is main notice duration before they can use. Get more info .
Essential: obtaining home income tax deferment will not include the home automatically owner grant. DonвЂ™t forget to also submit an application for the house owner grant whenever you get your income tax notice.
2. Verify you might be qualified
There are 2 income tax deferment programs you might be eligible for:
You may be eligible for the standard Program if youвЂ™re:
- 55 or older through the year that is current
- a surviving spouse of any age, or
- an individual with disabilities